If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however, it may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it.
- Type of personal information collected
The type of personal information we collect may include:
- job titles;
- contact information, including email address;
- demographic information such as postcodes;
- other information relevant to client surveys; and
- any other information requested on this Site or otherwise required by us or provided by you.
As with most online businesses, we may log information about your access and use of our Site, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our Site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider.
We may contact you to voluntarily respond to questionnaires, surveys or market research to seek your opinion and feedback. Providing this information is optional to you.
- Collection and use of personal information
We collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide information, products and services to you;
- to respond to your queries for legal documents, advice and services;
- to better understand your needs, enabling us to improve our products and services;
- for internal record keeping;
- to circulate emails about new products and other information which we think you may find interesting;
- to contact you for market research purposes;
- direct marketing;
- to customise the Site according to your interests; and
- to customise documents according to your business needs.
We may contact you by a variety of measures including by telephone, email, sms or mail.
- Disclosure of personal information
We do not sell, rent or trade personal information about you to or with third parties. We may disclose personal information for purposes including to provide our products and services to you, and as required by law.
- Access to, correction or deletion of personal information
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavor to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
Deletion: You may request that details of your personal information that we hold about you are deleted from our system, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988.
- Complaints about breach
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us on the email address below.
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please email us at [email protected]
- Storage and Security
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure.
For any questions or notice, please email [email protected]
Ground Floor, 268 Rosslyn St
Last updated: 23 May 2018