Education Visa Services

Combining Education and Migration Advice.

We are qualified to give migration advice based on your study options. Depending on your current circumstances our education assistance will include migration advice from a registered migration agent or immigration lawyer to ensure that your long term goals are taken into consideration. This is particularly important when you are already in Australia and looking to change courses.

We will also make sure you understand the visa conditions imposed on your current visa, your education provider’s transfer policy, and how you can comply with your obligations as a Student visa holder in Australia.

At Hammond Taylor we can also advise you on the best options for your migration goals such as obtaining subsequent work in Australia through the Temporary Graduate Subclass 485 visa and the current skill shortages in Australia for future immigration pathways such as SkillSelect.

Related articles

Subscribe to Hammond Taylor

You can unsubscribe at any time. We value your privacy. Read our .