Hammond Taylor is delivering an innovative RegTech immigration compliance toolkit to ensure organisations can meet their immigration legal obligations in real time.
- Streamlined compliance toolkit with online integration
- Manage visa holders with real time data tracking & reporting
- Essential immigration law repository for stakeholders
- Allocate & manage critical immigration training for employees, contractors, franchisees and others
- Flexible monthly or annual subscriptions
Three Online Services. One Online Toolkit.
Online compliance modules
Immigration 101 course
Automated VEVO checking
Realtime workforce data & reporting
Automated audit process
Smart documents (coming soon)
Why Immigration Compliance?
Criminal & Civil Penalties
- 3 separate immigration law frameworks under the Migration Act capture all oraganisations employing staff in Australia
- Strict liability laws requires organisations to take active steps to prevent breach
- Significant civil and criminal penalties up to $75,600 per breach or 2 years’ imprisonment
- Liability for executive officers, including CEOs, CFOs, company directors & secretaries
- Immigration breaches pose major reputational risk
- Past scandals show significant media appetite for immigration related headlines
- Today’s conduct is relevant for the next 7 years