Tina has practiced immigration law since 2011. She has rich experience dealing with a wide range of visa subclasses, servicing both individual and corporate clients. She has dealt with complex immigration issues and their overlap with employment, family, and criminal law and enjoys finding unique solutions to difficult problems. Tina also has strong administrative law experience, having handled complex appeals before the Administrative Appeals Tribunal in the Migration and Refugee Divisions as well as appeals and representative cases in the Federal and High Court of Australia.
- Employer sponsored visas including Subclass 457 and TSS visas, Employer Nomination Scheme and Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme
- General Skilled Migration
- Partner, Parent, Child, Adoption and all family related visa matters
- Resident Return visas
- Refugee / Protection visa matters
- Appeals to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal Migration & Refugee Divisions and the Federal Circuit Court
- Schedule 3 affected and unlawful visa applicants
- Complex Family Sponsored Visitor visa matters
- Legal advice on visa refusal, health and character cancellation matters
Tina graduated from the University of Technology Sydney with a Bachelor of Laws, and also completed a Bachelor of Commerce at the University of Sydney with a double major in Accounting and Industrial Relations Policy and Human Resource Management. She was admitted to practice as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales in 2011 and subsequently to the High Court of Australia in 2012. Tina has also been recognised by Worldwide ERC as a Global Mobility Specialist.
Tina speaks fluent Farsi (Persian).