Rebecca has practised immigration law since 2010. With 8 years’ experience in the field, she is highly qualified to provide advice and assistance to both individual and corporate clients in skilled, family and humanitarian migration, as well as citizenship and temporary entrant visas.
- Provision of strategic migration advice to large multinational companies
- Partner, Parent and all family related visa matters
- Refugee / Protection visa matters
- Appeals to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal Migration & Refugee Divisions
- Schedule 3 affected and unlawful visa applicants
- Complex Family Sponsored Visitor visa matters
- Legal advice on visa refusal, health and character cancellation matters
Rebecca graduated from Monash University with a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and Bachelor of Arts, before completing a Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice from the Leo Cussen Centre for Law.
Rebecca then practiced immigration law, servicing both individual and corporate clients, as well as undertaking significant community engagement and pro bono work.
In 2014 as part of the Unaccompanied Humanitarian Minor Consortium, Rebecca won the Children’s Law Award for Outstanding Legal Representation.
Rebecca joined the Hammond Taylor team in 2018.